The Reserve at Estero – a newer community of 494 single-family residences situated among picturesque nature preserves and sparkling lakes. The Reserve at Estero is a private, gated community. Homes range in size from 1,509 to 2,545 square feet. The Reserve offers an extensive list of luxurious amenities. With an ideal location midway between Naples and Fort Myers, The Reserve at Estero, offers its residents easy access to the countless cultural and recreational attractions of the southwest Florida areas.
- Aerobic Room – beautiful room is perfect for exercise and dance.
- Billiard Room – enjoy a relaxing game while watching a game on the flat screen television.
- Children Playground – located right next to the kids’ pool.
- Kids’ Pool – a safe enclosed area for children where parents, aunts, uncles, or grandparents can keep a watchful eye from a chaise lounge or under the shade of an umbrella.
- Conference Center – residents may use the conference center for private meetings.
- Craft and Library Room – library has dozens of books to choose from and a wonderful room to have club meetings and craft classes.
- Fitness Center -state of the art.
- Social Room – a wonderful place to gather to watch the game on the large flat panel TV. Owners can reserve the social room for private events.
- Tennis Courts – four Har-tru tennis courts are expertly groomed in accordance with nationally recognized standards. The courts a lit for night playing.
- Pool and Spa – enjoy a good swim in the resort style pool or a relaxing time in the toasty spa! Three rinse off showers, umbrella tables, and chaise lounges are available.
- Clubhouse – houses the fitness center, billiard room, library/craft room and social room.